This policy explains what information we collect when you use Lutz Music’s sites, services, mobile applications, products, and content (“Services”). It also has information about how we store, use, transfer, and delete that information.
In order to give you the best possible experience using Lutz Music, we collect information from your interactions with our network. Some of this information you actively tell us (such as your e-mail address, which we use to track your account or communicate with you). Other information we collect based on actions you take while using Lutz Music, such as what pages you access and your interactions with our product features (like favorites). This information includes records of those interactions, your Internet Protocol address, information about your device (such as device or browser type), and referral information.
We use this information to:
- provide, test, improve, promote and personalize Lutz Music services
- fight spam and other forms of abuse
- generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how people use Lutz Music services.
- gather non-identifying statistics and information to share with potential advertisers.
Listings are only accepted from Second Life™ residents that are a:
- live musician/performer
- event host
- entertainment venue
- live musician/DJ booking agent
- service provider to live musicians and DJs (stream, HUDs etc).
Any listing that does not fit into any of these categories will not be approved. Listings are constantly monitored by our moderating staff, and if any are found to be in conflict with the list of values below, they will be removed without any prior notice.
- Listings should be deemed to represent the owner and managed by the owner.
- Listings cannot be made on someone else’s behalf unless through a verified management company with a management package arranged directly with Lutz Music.
- Listings cannot contain any profanity, language or concepts that could be deemed offensive or discriminatory
- Listings cannot reveal any real, identifying information about any other Second Life™ resident.
- Listings must fall into one of the provided categories
- Listings must not use tags that are outside of their interest or any that may misrepresent them.
Our events listings are for live music and DJ events that take place at a physical location in Second Life™ ONLY. Any events that do not fall into these categories will be deleted without any prior warning.
- Events cannot contain any profanity, language or concepts that could be deemed offensive or discriminatory
- Events cannot reveal any real, identifying information about any other Second Life™ resident.
- Events must fall into one of the provided categories
- Events must not use tags that are outside of their interest or any that may misrepresent them.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive or discriminatory
- Comments that attack a person or their views
- Comments that provide no value to the post/conversation, such as advertising or spam
- Comments that reveal real, identifying information about any Second Life™ user.
We reserve the right to delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice or to edit comments where we feel a valid point is made but where the submitter also crosses a line. Decisions regarding the publication of comments are final. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
Considerations for coverage of events, or specific artists and venues, are based upon the availability of our blogging team as well as the average interest of the Lutz Music readers based upon historical statistics of event, genre, and participating artists. Please allow a minimum of two weeks’ advance notice when applying for any coverage. To apply for coverage or promotion, please use the corresponding form found on our Apply for promotion page by clicking here.
Events may be declined for a myriad of reasons. Please direct all inquiries of this regard to Tally Mercury or Whata Conundrum. If an event is declined, a minimum of six months must pass before an event will be reconsidered for promotional coverage. Any individual that uses aggressive or threatening language, or harasses any member of the Lutz Music team, will be permanently banned from promotional opportunities and will have an abuse report submitted to Linden Labs.
- Due to the increased risk associated with Intellectual Property violations, lutz Music does not provide promotional coverage for art-only events.
- Due to the increased risk associated with fund misappropriation, Lutz Music does not provide promotional coverage of charity events benefiting one individual or group of individuals. Lutz Music proudly supports charity events that benefit an established charitable/not-for-profit organization.
If you feel that a policy or method that LUTZ MUSIC and/or its bloggers’ practice should be reconsidered or changed, please contact Tally mercury or Whata Conundrum, ONLY! Bloggers should not be contacted directly as they are only following Lutz Music instructions and policies. We will be more than happy to address any issues or concerns you may have.